Friday 12 September 2014

Would you rather? Beauty tag.

Okay so this is my first tag on my blog, so i'm super excited! Okay no long description, lets just jump right in! :) ♥

Okay question number:

WOULD YOU RATHER?

(1) Go out with messy hair and nice makeup or nice hair and no makeup? I think I would have to go with nice hair and no makeup, because if you go out with nice hair, and without any makeup, it seems like you are
really confident. I wouldn't go out with messy hair though.

(2) Shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out? I would go with my eyelashes falling out, because I could just get fake lashes, but if I shaved off my eyebrows, I could fill them in, but I don't really like that effect.

(3) Be forced to shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? As much as I love MAC products, I would say I would have to go with Sephora, because they have a wider range of products.



(4) Wear the lipliner/lipgloss look or the 80s perm? I would go with the 80's perm, because the lipliner/lipgloss would make you look like a clown because what it is, is dark lipliner, and then lipgloss, and you don't even blend them together, you really do look like a clown.

(5) Leave the house the house with an obvious foundation line or an overdone blush? I would go with overdone blush.

(6) Wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public? I'd go with biker shorts. There not too bad.

(7) A bad  orang-y spay tan or really bad tan lines that cant be covered? I think this is quite an obvious question. I would go with the orange-y spray tan.

(8) A bad haircut or a bad hair colour? I would go with a bad hair cut because you could always wear extensions, but with a bad hair colour, if you want to dye it, it might not take for a while so you could be stuck with it.

(9) Twitter or Youtube taken away forever? TWITTER! Deffo. I need youtube! :)


(10) Give up using makeup brushes or mascara? I would have to say mascara. I could always use Vaseline petroleum jelly!


I hope that this tag was good, because it was my first one, and I will try and make more in the future if you would like. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment