Friday 10 October 2014

Awesome advice! (3)


This is my third awesome advice, and again, if you would like to send me an email click here. Lets start...

Hiya! Would u mind doing a DIY on face masks? Thanks xoxo.



 Hiya! Sure I will. I have already done a post on a face mask to clear up acne, but for now I will just do a post for normal skin (AKA not too oily and not too dry). So, I will show you an awesome mask today, and it makes me hungry when I mention it! I will be showing how to make a strawberry and honey face mask! YUM! I will put the benefits of the ingredients at the end of the post. This only needs 3 ingredients so it's perfect if your on a budget.




YOU WILL NEED:

3 - 4 strawberries, mashed up

1 tsp of honey

1 tsp plain yogurt

HOW TO MAKE

Put the mashed up strawberries into a bowl, and mix in the honey and plain yogurt. Apply onto face and leave for 15 minutes. Wash of with cold water to close your pores.

 Use this mask once a week for beautiful skin  ♥





Benefits of the ingredients...


STRAWBERRIES - These are crammed with vitamins, antioxidants and vitamins which can brighten your skin, and exfoliate dead skin cells.

HONEY - Soothes skins, cleanses pores and is antibacterial so helps fight off pimples.

NATURAL YOGURT - Moisturizes skin and it used regularly diminishes dark spots.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a food product! ♥
    I'm not that into beauty products, face masks etc. But you make it sound so easy!

    ReplyDelete