Saturday 15 November 2014

DIY Bath Bombs

Hello :) This post will be on how to make your on bath bombs. I just made these yesterday, and I tried them out today, and let me tell you, they are amazing! You can customize them yourself as you can choose the colour and scent! These are just as good as the shop bought ones, yet they are so simple and affordable, yet so effective.



YOU WILL NEED:

3/4 of a cup of citric acid   
1 1/2 cups of baking soda  
 1 3/4 cups of corn starch
Water  
Essential oil of your choice
Food colouring (For colour, optional)



HOW TO MAKE:  

(1) Pour all of the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.

(2) Mix them all together.   

(3) Slowly, pour in the water. There is no correct amount, put do not put in too much, as it will take the fizz out of them, which we want for the baths. It will feel like bread crumbs or damp sand when the water is in.


(4) Add in 6 drops of an essential oil of your choice, and 2 or 3 drops of colouring of your choice.

(5) Mix well. 

(6) Pack into the molds you want to use, and let them set for 1 or 2 hours.


(7) When their set, tip the molds over, and they should come straight out.


THAT'S IT!

You have your very own bath bombs. These would be a lovely gift for Christmas your your family or your friends. I hope you liked this post. See you in my next post!:)♥


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely coment on my blog, follow you now with GFC, hope you follow back :)
    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I must try :)
    You have such a wonderful blog,
    so of course I would love to follow each other,
    so I just started following you on GFC,
    No. 27, hope it`s visible, lately I`ve been having problems
    with GFC, so let me know if it`s not visible and I`ll try again :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's not visible but that's alright, i'll add you to my circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved, followed, hope you follow back ;)
    New post on my blog!
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/bubble-pop-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love DIYs post
    I am following ur blog on Google+ from today
    You can do the same if you like my blogposts
    http://fashionumbrella1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally going to try this, I like the idea of making different shapes. Great post!
    http://sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super DIY idea, I will try this :)

    corleonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete