(1) Cozy socks. I mean, who doesn't buy them in Christmas? I got 2 pairs in Penney's for €3.50. There so warm and snug, and there is a layer of wool in the inside. This is what they look like...
(2) Ripped boyfriend jeans. I have a pair of these already, but I really liked the look of these. I got these from Penney's for €16.00. They look like this...
(3) Lace blue top. I really like lace, and this just looked stunning. It was on offer at a seriously cheap price at €3.00.
(4) Plain grey leggings. I saw these and I just bought them for when i'm going for a walk or a jog. Again, they were a very cheap price at €3.00.
(5) Sketchers go run. I got these at my local shoe store for €89.00. There black, and there extremely comfortable.
(6) Lip stain. I got two different colours. I got them both from Penney's. It's very rare for me to buy makeup products from Penney's, but I though i'd give it a go. They are actually good, I like the colours.
(7) Fake snow spray, and gold spray paint. I got these both from Euro world, the spray paint was €1.50 and the fake snow was €1.00.
(8) 4 LED candles. I really like these, as you know you can leave them on knowing they can't burn the house down. There really decorative. I got the packet of four for €1.50 at Euro world.
(9) Golden glitter reindeer and Christmas tree. When I saw these I was like "Omg I need to get them". There really cute and decorative. I got the reindeer for €1.50 and the tree for €2.00, both from Euro world.
That is what I bought! I hope you enjoyed this haul, I will see you in my next post! :) x